Paint

Hi all, could anyone tell me if you can order paint from renault direct as opposed to getting it mixed and ending up with the wrong colour?? My local dealer says its not possible to order a small pot? :whatever:

Lots of Motor factors can provide the right mix from your paint code and also (I know what some will say but depending what you are touching up) Halfords mix and put it in an aerosol for you as do some other companies. Halfords is done while you wait generally as long as they are not too busy.

Colour fade after a while and often depending on age/colour condition, colour matching is better in my opinion. I remember my white A4 - took two goes and paint code used initially

How small of a pot as you can but the touch up lipstick size touch ups. lol

Its to paint the whole front bumper so I need like quarter of a litre, its not cheap stuff so kinda want the mix to b right 1st time.

Na I never, I got some mixed on ma lunch break! Then the guy kindly said thatll be £52 I just about had heart failure managed to get it for £26 in the end. Result!

A quarter litre of paint should be about £12 plus vat, either go in the car to get it matched up or the petrol flap only slides off and you could take that with you to get a match.

A quarter litre of paint should be about £12 plus vat, either go in the car to get it matched up or the petrol flap only slides off and you could take that with you to get a match.

aye for normal paint but since its water based its a fortune. i managed to get a spot on match anyway and now i no which shade mine is since there is 2!:thumbsup: