Paint Defects

Now the weather is getting better, im spending more time on cleaning the car rather than quick once overs.

What with spending more time on it im starting to find small defects in the paint such as dirt/grit under the paint in places, a blemish near the fuel filler cap, and its particularly orange peely imo.

Question is is it worth the hassle of getting Renault to sort it?! Its only 2 months old, but the hassle involved, the time without the car, and then you have the chance that Renault wont actually make it better (mismatching the LY etc.)

Opinions?

There are dark patches in the paint on my car, but I'd have to point them out to people I only know they're there because I know every square inch of the car given I clean it almost every weekend. So isn't worth the hassle given I'll probably part-ex it in the end anyway.

It depends how bad it is in your case, anything you could picture?

Its not bad, its just the fact that you pay £19k for a car and its not spot on. Ill see if i can get pics....when the rain subsides lol

Tbh its got stone chips worse already :worried:

If it's bothered you enough to mention it, then it will never stop bothering you. I would ask the question at the dealer and see what they are going to suggest. If you decide to go with any repairs they might do and they cock it up, get them to do it again if they get it wrong. And again and again, untill they get it right.

Warranty is great, but getting to and from the dealer is a pain when you work all week like I do. I have to book the day off! Lol!

Same :worried:

Atleast when it last went in i got a decent car....1.2 turbo with 200miles on the clock! Cained that mofo :wink:

Dont pay for your fuel too and from tho :@

Ye. Thing is for me, I have a work van, so I can't even drive there on my way to work. I walk to the end of the drive and I'm at work! In the past my dad has taken it for me. But after about 6 times (previous car also and including servicing) I think he's getting a bit fed up! Lol!

think it would play on my mind as you said £19.000 you need it right