Paint correction York area

Does anyone know of a company in the York area? My cars got loads of swirl marks!! What sort of price should I be paying?

How bad are the swirls mate? Is it not something that you could hand-polish out?

Pro detailing is like a lot of things - you can pay whatever you like! It depends heavily on the reputation and products used. There is a Swissvax company in Knaresborough who are the dogs dangleys but you would need to pay £££ for it.

There just fine swirl marks, after I clean it you can seen them all over it! What would you recommend Paul? What would you use to hand polish it?

If they are just fine swirls I have used Lime Prime by Dodo Juice and a foam applicator. It brings out almost everything except RDS, when you take your time over it. You still near me, you haven't moved or anything!?

Just using a DA and some SRP will give pleasing results, much better than anything you can achieve by hand.

Heavy compounding can be a tricky game though - time consuming but safe by DA, and trickier but quicker by Rotary. I'd always recommend getting it corrected properly once, and then maintaining yourself with a DA and finishing polish and, crucially, good wash technique.

How much would you charge to do it russ? I've seen some of your work on here! I'm in east Yorkshire. Can you pm me a price if your interested?

I'd be up for doing it, but it's a touch too far for me to come I think, in my current car :worried:

I need to get a diesel or something, as I keep lamping miles on my main car. I need a workhorse!

I charge £100 or so for a correction detail, excluding travel costs.