Paint Correction Price??

Hi guys as per my thread ... http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2250

Basically im wanting to get a price (or least a rough idea) on a full paintwork detail and correction on my black 197. Id rather if the price was for 100% time spent on paintwork rather than the full interior/exterior/wheels etc. jobby. (if you've read the thread you'll know why, stupid Renault Ruined my paint!)

Thanks in advance :smile:

Rob

Get russzs to do it!! He knows his stuff he did mine about 6 months ago fantastic job! Which reminds me i will be contacting you soon russ for some more work, took it into Renault for warrenty work and they washed the car :blush:

Get russzs to do it!! He knows his stuff he did mine about 6 months ago fantastic job! Which reminds me i will be contacting you soon russ for some more work, took it into Renault for warrenty work and they washed the car :blush:

Cheers :smile:

Mine got washed recently too :worried: Silver next for me!! :smiley:

Exactly why Im looking for the price mate, they have TRASHED my paintwork. Really is a mess im gutted.

Looks like your the man for the job Russ. If Renault fork out to get it sorted then happy days, if not I'll try and wait as long as I can before it gets too much for me to take, then I can try and get it done for summer, rather than whilst the weathers sh**ty and theres grit everywhere.

Just been on your DW thread, very impressive results there mate. The car WILL get done, to be honest I was gonna get it corrected before they wrecked it, but they've made a small corrections into a big one... bast***s! I also looked through some of your older threads (hope you dont mind me coming over all stalker lol) and im sure thats your car that he did aswell rocko.. looks sweet :smile:

No worries :smile:

Thanks for the feedback. I've done loads of Clio's, possibly the highest number of 197's of any detailer (based on write ups on DW)

Hi Cookie

Just seen this, sorry. I'm in Walsall, WV13 postcode area. Is that anywhere near to you?

Robo, did you get yours sorted mate?

Hi Russ, had no time lately to come on the forum so havent seen your post. And no not got it sorted. Renault offered to have a bash at it after appologizing several times for what they had done, but I refused (politely) I just couldnt face them making it worse and having to argue my case all over again. The weather is still pretty sh**ty though so I may still leave it another few weeks or a month. To be honest polishing it myself has made a big difference to the damage that was done.