Page 2, but nothing there!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
I have been noticing recently that certain threads are displaying 2 pages, when in fact there is only one page to the thread. When you click on the second page, it just reloads the first page and takes you to the top.

And, when you go back to the 'New Posts' search, the thread shows only 1 page and at the time when this occurs, there are usually only 9 posts in the thread.

So with the settings set to 10 posts per page, there shouldn't be a second page anyway!

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it another talktalk thing!? Lol!

I've had that once! Plus I've gone to this site, but its from a time before, and shows yesterdays posts as today's. Then you click refresh and it brings it up to date! lol

I had the page two and nothing there thing yesterday and im on o2, was it Jase's calendar thread by any chance?

had the same thing on my calendar thread maz. not sure why though yet.

I've responded on my r27 nimbus thread in the gallery, and I'm down as 'last post' but when I open the thread, the post isn't there! Strange!

I had the same on the calendar thread. It said that Jase had replied, but there was nothing there :worried:

Last edited:
I think its because Jase updates the orignal post to show who has paid and thats why it says there is a new post?

No idea about the page 2 though.