Oscar the 197.net rescue dog ;)

Arhhhhh poor thing,How would you look if someone got a big knife out to you ?????? :wink:

Bless him, had our dog snipped a couple of months ago. I really felt for him losing his manhood but he's much better for it now.

How is he better for it, well apart from the obvious of being able to lick his own balls without jizzing in his own mouth....

Bless him, had our dog snipped a couple of months ago. I really felt for him losing his manhood but he's much better for it now.

This is what we're hoping for. He's always "getting excited" and hopefully it will stop him from being overly aggressive some times. Just a good idea anyway just incase there are a few little oscars round the corner :wink:

How is he better for it, well apart from the obvious of being able to lick his own balls without jizzing in his own mouth....

Because before he was snipped he shagged everything and anything, cats, dogs, trees, chairs, MikeLY, the sofa, the table, yes everything. He was also getting quite aggressive. He's now settled down, really playful and no longer aggressive.

Awwww.Ruby is a 197.net rescue dog too :smile:
Had her done just after getting her. Had her nearly a year now and wouldn't be without her now :smile:

Best thing we could do with Alfie when he was a pup he wanted to shag everything quite funny when you have a little pup but would be a nightmare now hes 6 stone and nearly 5 foot on his back legs lol

Best thing we could do with Alfie when he was a pup he wanted to shag everything quite funny when you have a little pup but would be a nightmare now hes 6 stone and nearly 5 foot on his back legs lol
Wow, what you got?

We've had every one of our dogs snipped. It does make them a lot calmer! Our french bulldog was horny 24/7, my great Dane didn't know what to do with herself, if he wernt humping her leg it was face, shoulder, paw..... etc etc

Now he's done we've got a lovely little dog that is our little court jester! All without the molesting!!