Oreca Pre Cat video!

That sounds insane colt, I'm considering the oreca system and pre cat delete for my 200, however I'm worried I won't be allowed on track with it due to noise restrictions :worried: any idea how loud it is and have you tried getting on track with it yet? I use to have a 197 with a miltek and pre cat delete and it was only producing 78DB at 4500 revs according to donnington park.

That sounds insane colt, I'm considering the oreca system and pre cat delete for my 200, however I'm worried I won't be allowed on track with it due to noise restrictions :worried: any idea how loud it is and have you tried getting on track with it yet? I use to have a 197 with a miltek and pre cat delete and it was only producing 78DB at 4500 revs according to donnington park.

Yeah you won't be allowed on track days at all with it mates well over 100db!

Sounds awesome! To be honest mine after 4k rpm is not too loud, so maybe you will pass noise restrictions... My precat is still in place ( but not for long I think)

Thanks everyone haha

Erm in the vid you can see when I hit the limiter on the first time some black smoke so I need someone to stand behind me and have a look, but when Ste does the map for it it'll flame easy haha so wait for that vid :wink: