Optional yellow fascia pack including recaros, any pictures?

So for an extra £50 on top of the recaro seats, I am tempted to go for the yellow fascia pack. This adds the yellow strips to the dash, a yellow trim to the rear seats and headrests plus yellow seat belts. I was put off when I was considering Glacier White but I am not almost certain to go for Albi blue. My girlfriend also pointed out it will match the rev counter. Good girl!

So does anyone have any pictures of this garish combination other than the Renault brochure? It will brighten the interior up a bit to say the least :thumbup:

i believe you now get the carbon pack as standard with the recaros id have that instead, but the yellow is defo different.

The yellow is not for everyone. Just bare in mind it will be a blue car, yellow interior, red brembo's and then the wheels/exterior pack...might just be too busy for alot of people.

I opted for the carbon dash, nice and subtle in my opinion :thumbup:

I like the yellow pack with the recaros as it means your rear seats match, but for the dash and seatbelts - not sure

There ya are bud.

dsc00233aj.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I now have the 200 renault sport mats with the yellow piping, looks spot on imo.
Do it.

Yellow centre console would be too much I think... But, on a black or yellow car, that ''Yellow Pack'' would work. If it's a cup with the red calipers and then a yellow interior and then another colour for the bodywork then I think it'll be too much all mashed together on the one car... I think somebody's already said this before me too.

:smile:

Looks better than I thought but I would only do it if I had yellow or black 200....

I agree looks much better than I thought too!!

I may have even specced that if the car wasn't blue.

Better than "carbon" that is just a bunch of little triangles

the belts ans seats are fine i think the dash inserts are too much seen one at the stealers was a bit much

Turned out cheaper when I ordered mine to do the yellow inteior pack + recaros than just recaros by themselves so seemed silly not to spec it! haha

It used to be cheaper going for the recaros and yellow fascia pack than the recaros alone due to an error with Renault's pricing. This has now been corrected.

It does look good and I'm tempted to go with this and albi blue.

It used to be cheaper going for the recaros and yellow fascia pack than the recaros alone due to an error with Renault's pricing. This has now been corrected.

It does look good and I'm tempted to go with this and albi blue.

I was the one that pointed that one out to RUK :s

Wasn't happy that my recaros were more expensive than if I was to have them with the horrible yellow dash lol