r27 optional extras

Hi guys,

Im looking for a little info on the specifications of the R27 specifically the LY. Basically i am wondering if someone could let me know what are the optional extras that come with this car other than standard. I have searched for the information but have not found anything decisive. I have looked for sale cars and some contradict each other on packages/specs so hopefully someone can clarify things for me so when i do purchase a LY R27 i have the highest spec and have an can work out paying a little more for the extras etc

Thanks

Gareth

Climate control
Xenon headlamps, with cornering lamps & headlamp wash
Projector headlamps, with cornering lamps
Tinted rear windows
Power fold mirrors

Think that was it on the R27

Tints were standard, but the LY paint is an option. Also the 6CD changer is an option.

Climate Control- ( this included automatic lights & windscreen wipers )
Dedicated Cornering lights with black headlamp surrounds
Metallic paint ( id options)
Electric heated folding door mirrors
Double distance Xenon Lamps & headlamp wash ( included cornering lights)
Smoker pack
Deletion of F1 roof decals & door decals

that is all the options-- not many fully specced ones - the one I sold that was on PH recently ( AK07 VPR) had everything as it was a demo

cheers
Steve

PS the 6CD player was not an option on the R27-

You'll find some accessories on some, such as cup splitter, skirts & spoiler. Renault tunepoint. Bluetooth & parking sensors

Cup splitter, side skirts & spoiler could be purchased from RS dealer-

Car on left has skirts & splitter but is base spec- car on right is top spec but no other 'visuals'

Side skirt & splitter only-

Steve

( CD player wasnt available with Recaro Trim)

Last edited:
I'm currently in talks with a company to produce the full cup pack in real carbon (the spoiler will be end caps only though) if anyones interested. They will use my full kit for the moulds.

Similar Thread Suggestions