Opinions

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Been looking for some new rims found these. Only a quick photoshop, they are silver at the minute so would need spraying.

POTM11-1.jpg

they are 7.5 x 17 et45 so they will fill the arches nicely, only £299 for a brand new set and I can use my existing tyres

for £300 mate you can afford to give them a try, wheels always look far better when they actually on the car rather than PS.

not sure the "missing" brake bits makes it look a little odd

but should be far better being the real thing - give it a go :smiley:

did you get the email of the others i sent you adrian.?

not sure why the pic is like that. maybe a setting... :?

yeah got the email Jase, not too keen on the fat white 5 spokes. Not in a hurry, but these are the ones I fancy up to now. As I said only £299 for a set, plus the cost of coating them. Seen a set the same as yours in black with a chrome rim, they look pretty good aswell. I want the ktec exhaust 1st.

Adrian said:
yeah got the email Jase, not too keen on the fat white 5 spokes. Not in a hurry, but these are the ones I fancy up to now. As I said only £299 for a set, plus the cost of coating them. Seen a set the same as yours in black with a chrome rim, they look pretty good aswell. I want the ktec exhaust 1st.

yeh i saw the black and chrome ones when i got mine but did that n the last car.
i wanted shiny for summer... 8-)