One Month Down, In The Garage Already!

Just bought my 200 last month, 10 plate, 35K miles, excellent condition. Been running great with no problems until last week, went to take it out and it wouldn't start. Cranking over like normal but not kicking in, got the steering wheel lock message a few times, tried disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes but didn't help. Tried bumping it, still nothing, then after pushing it back up the hill and trying the button again it finally started and it was running like normal after taking it a quick run.

Out the next morning and it started no problem then later that day it wouldn't start again but eventually kicked in after a few tries on the button. So I drove it straight down to the garage, made it to just outside then it cut out whilst idling and had to roll into the yard, nightmare!

Anyway, cars been looked at today and the boy thinks its a crankshaft sensor so its getting replaced tomorrow and hopefully that does the trick.

Just wondering though if anybody has any other ideas of what it could be incase that doesn't work?

IMG_1055.jpg

Welcome to the club the crank shaft sensors are a bit of a pain on these it could well be the sensor has a loose connection I just hope it gets sorted quickly for you pal so you can enjoy your motor