Onboard vid of the Dukes Pass

Do you know how to get to aberfoyle?

Yup, think I'll either do Crow Road, Duke's then motorway home or the other way round. Shame I don't have awesome roads door to door!

Will take the camera with me as well.

There is a Pistonheads run down borders way on the 23rd of Oct we could tag along with? I don't know for certain if I can go as I might be working.

Where you based? I'm literally 5 mins from crow:tongueout:roud: lol

West End near Kelvingrove park.

Went up Crow Road yesterday, didnt go any further as it was really foggy up there and visibility was poor. Still good to get out though.

I'm envious of you living so close to a great road. I get depressed having to drive back home on the motorway or going through 50 sets of lights after a drive. It takes the edge off it a little!

West End near Kelvingrove park.

Went up Crow Road yesterday, didnt go any further as it was really foggy up there and visibility was poor. Still good to get out though.

I'm envious of you living so close to a great road. I get depressed having to drive back home on the motorway or going through 50 sets of lights after a drive. It takes the edge off it a little!

Well I say 5 mins, Im in bearsden so call it 10. Pretty sure I've seen it parked on royal terrace? A mate stays there.

Yeah mark, I've had it on for two days now. Still getting used to it, its pretty loud lol.
Gona put a wee thread up tomorro with a few vids.

its a good video greg............. take it to the track though dude . .. . .

Not gona get vids up till friday now, was working late tonight and going to watch the mighty rangers tomorro:shout:

its a good video greg............. take it to the track though dude . .. . .

Cheers, yeh Im going to get some tuition in the next few months or wait for the better weather and track season.

Not gona get vids up till friday now, was working late tonight and going to watch the mighty rangers tomorro:shout:

Cheers, yeh Im going to get some tuition in the next few months or wait for the better weather and track season.

:thumbup::uk::lol: