Old memories, regrets? Maybe, maybe not?

Lovely choice. Not jealous at all. Hehe

JLR wage is good, Aston wage is better then JLR suppliers wage is through the roof. I don't miss working in that place though.

Defiantly consider one of these as my next car in a few years (second hand)don't think the running costs would be to much either just the initial purchase price, how much is an average service?

Defiantly consider one of these as my next car in a few years (second hand)don't think the running costs would be to much either just the initial purchase price, how much is an average service?

They have told me it's £400 per year or I can pay £30 per month on top of my car payment which I thought was quite good.

Tyres are around £250 each though

Used RS4 and have change

Did have a little look at one for 30k, I just didn't fancy anything going wrong with it. Would be stupid money to sort. Also monthly payments on a used 30k motor are surprisingly similar to a brand new car because the interest rates on brand new cars at the min are so much lower than used cars.

That is sexual!

Company I work for deals with the shipments of cars from the UK for JLR :smile:

should get JLR to emply me in their logistics department and give me an F type :wink:

Not a fan of the spoiler!

Would definately be using that money towards a mortgage if I earned that much.

Why would I want to skint myself? I have got a great life at home. Ill worry about a mortgage when I need one.
personal taste about the spoiler I think it looks too much like a normal A class without the aero pack

Everyone has different ideas, why have a house and no real enjoyment out of life, assuming the house would take all spare money.

Everyone has different priorities, for all we know he could live in a 15 bed mansion and only bump into his parents once a week in it.

i certainly wouldn't be in a rush to move out of a mansion