Old memories, regrets? Maybe, maybe not?

So I sold my GW Clio 200 in June this year,

IMG_2215.png

The recently found out that she was writen off :bored: quite upset when i found out.

IMG_3494.jpg

Replaced the clio with Focus :st:wanted something more comfortable as i was doing more miles for work.

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

Took delivery in June, really nice car, brilliant interior really nice place to be, doesnt feel like a focus to be honest. Now the problems, it cant hold the front wheels down even in the bone dry, the torque steer is shockin and it just doesnt sound very exciting. Im only 21 and i dont need a civilised quiet car, loved the way the 200 used to sound. I started looking at maybe the new 200 but didnt like the fact they had changed so much 1.6 turbo that doesnt rev as high. So i had a look at maybe a 200 Raider but i wasnt completely sure it could replace the old clio, thought i will draw a line under the clio sports because i didnt want it to affect the way i thought of my old 200, it was never going to be the same.

Next thing i get a phone call in work, Jaguar Landrover (i had applied for a job there 18 months earlier) never herd anything from them so i just forgot about it.

"we have a start date if you are interested still"

Snatched their hand off double my current wages happy days. 8 weeks in now and i love it best job ever!

So back to cars, i thought maybe look at the :german:Audi RS3? BMW 135i m sport? very nice cars but Audi are bringing out a new shape A3 in the next 18 months and I wasnt sold on the BMW. Could be again a bit too civilised for me, also they dont stand out very much could just be a 120 with a nice set of wheels.

Then i found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCc7AlK6rc please watch and make sure you can here it pull away.

Sold deposit down order made comes on 1st March 2014 3 month waiting list!

Identical pics below white Black AMG wheels Panam roof and Aero Pack (spoiler and black fins)

IMG_3674.png

IMG_3675.png

IMG_3544.png

Can i wait? im not even arsed about christmas!!! :d

Im 22 and at Uni admittedly, but how the f'ck at 21 are you affording this hahaaahahaha!

Fair play buddy im frigging jealous. Enjoy that beast.

Im 22 and at Uni admittedly, but how the f'ck at 21 are you affording this hahaaahahaha!

Fair play buddy im frigging jealous. Enjoy that beast.

Nice Porker on the drive in one of the pics so I'd say they ain't short of a bob or two

Jag landrover pay is lets just say very good. the fact that i dont have anything to pay for, live with my mum n dad, all i pay for is my car, 8k deposit down on it and £560 per month. Very manageable.

Not sure about the off set on the peddles and. Steering wheel

I have also read that in EVO mag, but i think it will just be a case of getting used, pro's and cons to everything and to me the pro's out weight the cons by a country mile. Im a little worried about a few things to be honest like i havnt been able to afford a few things that really would have finished it off, the tablet screen that comes with it can be increased with a sat nav and uprated stereo system but £2400 is not worth even trying to swallow, also the car comes with twin material seats leather with Swede, thats can be uprated to full leather and the silver piece in the back rest is changed to silver with full leather but again for the cost of changing it would just end up very silly. I have put 4k worth of upgrades on it and that was as much as i could afford.

Jag landrover pay is lets just say very good. the fact that i dont have anything to pay for, live with my mum n dad, all i pay for is my car, 8k deposit down on it and £560 per month. Very manageable.

I work for JLR too :smile: now I just need to convince my parents to move down here so I can move in with them :tongueout:

Such a nice car - the next 3 months are going to be killer!