Odd Idle

CM200

Paid Member
Hate to double post so forgive me!

started the girl up on Sunday and she felt off. By this I mean the revs hang ever so slightly before settling down to resting position. Also getting more pops out of the exhaust than usual but not excessive amounts just more often.

also noticed my flat spot has decided to get considerably worse, for example when pulling up a hill it almost sounds as if it’s misfiring now, this only happens if I give it a shove if it’s calm acceleration it just feels a bit hesitant.

MAF Sensor, my one is loose but i used some cable ties (thanks forum) and it made it considerably better but now it’s back and worse as mentioned above, does buying a new one cure this poor fit?

Upper inlet, do the seals between these and the lowers go at all? Do they need paste/sealant ? Whoever owned it previously painted the upper inlet so wondering if they bodged something.

Thermals. My stat in car on warm up goes up past the second line almost to the third then returns to the second line which is where is stays unless I give it some beans or sit in traffic, normal behaviour?

Typical signs of manifold/lambda sensor going? I do have a scorpion non res with the cat (after manifold removed). I’m wondering if the manifold is going or perhaps the pre cat?
Any sensors I can clean?

so far I’ve cleaned the throttle body and checked for any leaks which I can’t seem to find but must admit I was cut short by the rain yesterday.

Spark plugs/coil pack all swapped out for oem parts under 5k miles ago.

I do have a ram air panel filter.

Bit stuck so was wondering if anyone has had similar issues or could atleast point me in a direction!

hope you’re all having a good Monday!

Similar Thread Suggestions