October POTM Competiton

Paul

Platinum Member
October's Topic is AUTUMN, to make the most of the changing seasons...

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing is allowed this month (don't go OTT).

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.NEW RULE FOR 2010... If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY midday on Sunday 31st October.

Good luck!

:eek:

Lets kick off the entries then:

Taken yesterday (6th oct) at Clumber Park

OCTPOTM.jpg

Looks great Adrian, I was thinking of heading down there myself! Always plenty of great places for a decent pic!

clumber park . . . . brings back memories mate.

lovely picture, gunna take some topping

thats an ace photo Adrian :smiley: id love to try and get somw shots in the leafs, should come out will with Inferno :smiley:

Bit hard to take a "recent" shot down here with an Autumn theme :wink:

Any leeway for us southerners?

^ Stunning picture and stunning car, but I'm failing to see where Autumn comes into it?

That has however just clarified my decision to get the Ktec Sprint spoiler.

Great pic, but as mentioned, not really got an autumn theme so cannot be entered sorry.

Bit hard to take a "recent" shot down here with an Autumn theme :wink:

Any leeway for us southerners?

Anyone south of the equator can use a past autumn pic if you wish. Cant help what season it is down there so it is only fair!

Anyone south of the equator can use a past autumn pic if you wish. Cant help what season it is down there so it is only fair!

Cheers mate :smile: Here's mine:

img3467o.jpg

Last edited:
745a6d4b.gif

Its one of the worst photos ive ever taken, but what it symbolises is 43 days of pain ended with pure joy.

Similar Thread Suggestions