Nurburgring - a few pics

fmp

Platinum Member
Went to the 'Ring last weekend, to get one last trip in of the year.

Weather was perfect, peaking at 21 degrees! Autumnal colours were amazing.

It was very busy, with unfortunately a fair few crashes.

I stay at the Foxhole Guest House, and the owner sometimes takes pics, and she was kind enough to shoot a few of me......

8107580072_f8c97d224f_h-vi.jpg
8107583157_9939429938_b-vi.jpg
8107597584_3ed827d14b_b-vi.jpg
8107594910_83151b1811_b-vi.jpg

And one by someone else:
IMG_0062-vi.jpg

Then on the way home, we decided to check the cars VMax. It was still pulling but we ran out of space....

speedo-vi.jpg

Some good photos there mate, sounds like you got the perfect weather for it. :thumbsup:

What's the deal with the engine/service light being on?

Some good photos there mate, sounds like you got the perfect weather for it. :thumbsup:

Was wondering the same myself.

I loved my trip to the 'ring. Hit a GPS indicated 149mph in a Focus ST on the way back. Was still pulling but a Belgian registered Saab pulled out in front of us. Planning on heading back this summer.

Due to the Helix flywheel. Its well documented in the megane world. bit of a pain, but there is meant to be a solution/fix on the way.

It comes and goes, but doesnt effect the running of the engine.

Fair enough, bit of a strange one by the sounds of it.

Indicated 155 is some good going, certainly not effecting the performance!!! :smiley:

Due to the Helix flywheel. Its well documented in the megane world. bit of a pain, but there is meant to be a solution/fix on the way.

It comes and goes, but doesnt effect the running of the engine.

ahhh yes, the same fix that has been coming for years u mean lol

Funny about the wheel comments, as I hate the car on white wheels!

But glad some like it :smile:

Car looks great, on the wheel subject I'd prefer it on black wheels, but it looks more cup racer on white ones.

Some brilliant snaps, I'd feel a little exposed on a track without a lid on though TBH

It looked very good!

I was the wierdo in the 62 plate red 200, I struggled to keep up :smile:

I took quite a few pictures of yours, will try to get them up on here sometime this week.

Looks awesome! I know this may be a silly question but my 197 seems to vmax at around 135-137 with plenty of revs left is there a limiter of some sort on the clios?

Looks awesome! I know this may be a silly question but my 197 seems to vmax at around 135-137 with plenty of revs left is there a limiter of some sort on the clios?

I think the engines lack the grunt (torque) to get them to real high speeds. What with wind resistance etc etc.

It looked very good!

I was the wierdo in the 62 plate red 200, I struggled to keep up :smile:

I took quite a few pictures of yours, will try to get them up on here sometime this week.

Ah cool! Any pics would be much appreciated mate!