numbers/colours list

just back on the topic of white ones, there's a white one for sale at the moment here in Australia and the owner says there were 15 white ones brought to Australia. Not sure where they got that info from but it's something.

Hey Carl,

number 127/500 is actually Dark Black.
this had me worried today trying to confirm the colour of the car I was about to be buying, but confirmed with RUK that DV57 JKF is Dark Black and is number 127/500.
not the LY that you have listed.

sorry to mess up your list.

Kelvin.

Hey Carl,

number 127/500 is actually Dark Black.
this had me worried today trying to confirm the colour of the car I was about to be buying, but confirmed with RUK that DV57 JKF is Dark Black and is number 127/500.
not the LY that you have listed.

sorry to mess up your list.

Kelvin.

no not a problem, sorry to cause concern to you. I rely on people giving me the numbers or cars being advertised with the correct number so its good to know if they are correct or not!

hope you enjoy the car if you get it

Carl, I now have an even bigger cock-up to report.
the salesman who over the phone told me it was 127/500 got it wrong, it's actually 167/500, and I now feel like a complete Numpty for wasting your time.

Good ol' salesman aye!

sorry :worried:

Carl, I now have an even bigger cock-up to report.
the salesman who over the phone told me it was 127/500 got it wrong, it's actually 167/500, and I now feel like a complete Numpty for wasting your time.

Good ol' salesman aye!

sorry :worried:

Ha! lol no worries.

well 167 is DB on my list!....

have you bought it then?

Purchased yesterday afternoon, and currently tucked behind the gates by the side of the house.
seems good so far :smile: