Not a clio but a fiesta, GRRRR

I too have had fiesta ST's (two).
Never missed them though, Clio is in a different league IMO. :tongueout:roud:

:driveby:

the Clio is in a different league agree with you there, :thumbup1:

but i spent £5000 + on my Fez ST so i would miss it in some sort of way, :chair:

the Clio is in a different league agree with you there, :thumbup1:

but i spent £5000 + on my Fez ST so i would miss it in some sort of way, :chair:

£5000+ spent on it, yeah you would miss it in some sort of way, you must have had some cool stuff done it then?

I like this, and with gains like that got to be fun. My ST was good fun shame it spent more time in the stealership than in my hands...I was uncluky and a bit of an odd one my experiences are the opposite of most people:

55 Zetec S: In two years had:

Throttle Body
Throttle Position Sensor
Coil Pack
Gear Box Mount

57 Reg ST: In 18 months had

7 x Power Steering Pumps (I'm not joking or exagerating)
All Power Steering Ancillaries
Steering Rack
Water Pump
And a week after trading it in for the RS got a call off Renault saying my PX was trailing oil everywhere!!

Clio 1.2 16v 02 - No Porblems in 12 months
Clio 200 - No problems in nearly 2 years...(Touch Wood)

Strange!

Anyway did we all have ST's and Zetec S's in previous lifes? Seems a common upgrade on here?

Anyway did we all have ST's and Zetec S's in previous lifes? Seems a common upgrade on here?

I did! Had a mk3 ZS and (still have) a mk4 Sport Van (TDCI ZS)! Loved them, mk mk3 got through 3/4 heater matrix's but my mk4 hasnt skipped a beat in 60k miles of HARD driving lol.

Anyway did we all have ST's and Zetec S's in previous lifes? Seems a common upgrade on here?[/QUOTE]

Yh I also had a fez st! Sometimes do miss it cos of most of luxuries it had in it (as I have a 200 cup now) but then get in the 200 and forget bout it lol :smile: