Nos

From looking at a few sites its about £3-£4 per lb to refill and bottles are about 10lb so looking at between £30 and £40 to refill a bottle and obviously that will last as long as you want depending on how often it is used!

This bottle that we had was 10lb, and it lasts up to 4min of full boost - that's IMHO a long time given in mind that your races don't last longer than 15s, and you don't need any boost in the 1st gear.

Refill of a bottle here in croatia is 25-45€ depending on supply/demand.

lol intresting subject!!!!!!!! i would love this a very expensive consumable tho not sure how long it lasts tho....jaxx?

It really depends on how much you use it and how big the jets are.

Raptor has made a decent observation saying it will last 4minutes in total, which i can quite agree with.

Doesnt sound much, but if you use a progressive controlller and only have it activate at Wide Open Throttle (WOT), and only have it switched on when really necessary, such as for racing or out for a blast, rather than the drive to work. Then you should find a 10lb bottle holds out well for a month, maybe 2 also depending on your driving style.

Of course a pure race session, such as at Santa Pod will probably see you empty the bottle in a day :smile:

Remembering back when i used it i ran 25bhp jets on a Yaris T-Sport (1.5l) and i used 2 tanks in one week at a cost of about 35ish quid i think... but it was a novelty at first!

After it had initially worn off, i was using a tank every 3-4 weeks i think. I never went higher with the jets.

Then i sold the kit to my mate who had a V8 Range Rover, so with it being a big dopey lump, we worked the kit up to the the 75bhp jets, and he was easily polishing off a 10lb tank in less than a fortnight on moderate use.

Im quite intregued to use it on the Clio in future, as to start with you have a nice cast manifold with easy mounting for a direct port kit, and i would use only small jets (25-30) with a progressive controller, that went from 25% to 100% between 3000rpm up to the redline.

I think that would nicely add to the grin factor of the car, without having to get too concerned about damaging anything or emptying the bottle too fast.

Im quite intregued to use it on the Clio in future, as to start with you have a nice cast manifold with easy mounting for a direct port kit, and i would use only small jets (25-30) with a progressive controller, that went from 25% to 100% between 3000rpm up to the redline.

We went for the minimax controller and the progressive injection - at the full throttle it gave 25-100%, and on the SR we let it be 50-100% from 3000rpm.

It was 40-50hp boost. Unfortunately, he had to sell his car before we recharged the bottle again and tried it out. :'(