North Wales Blast 2011..

_MG_9729.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was a great day organised by our very own West Midlands rep, Arran. Started off a bit chilly but the sun came out for near perfect driving conditions. Credit goes to Arran for sorting a good route with nice roads and scenery.

I didn't get any pictures because I left my camera at home but here are some from Digi75 and GlassJaw. I'm sure Adrian will be along to post his soon too.

Digi75's Photos

This is me trying out the 400mm lens on Curley...

_MG_9711.jpg

...and then on something closer.

_MG_9714.jpg

These three are Arran on the 7D w/ 16-35mm F2.8.

_MG_9518.jpg

_MG_9530.jpg

_MG_9532.jpg

Then me on the 5DmkII.

_MG_9724.jpg

_MG_9719.jpg

These were shot after we came back up the Horse Shoe Pass...

_MG_9546.jpg

_MG_9539.jpg

_MG_9538.jpg

...then the HDR merged photo...

NWB2011_HDR2.jpg

...finally the Arran shots. He didn't look too pleased with me for sneaking this photo in...

_MG_9616.jpg

...but it didn't take him long to warm up...

_MG_9622.jpg

_MG_9623.jpg

_MG_9628.jpg

Finally after a lony days driving on some very saltly roads...

_MG_9729.jpg

...the West midlands rep photo for the rep calendar (there's an idea!).

_MG_9735.jpg

And a very dirty Red197 with EVO sticker

_MG_9738.jpg

GlassJaw's Photos

1f967092.jpg

f25024cd.jpg

b606a28e.jpg

Brilliant pics! :thumbup1:

Arran, what a character. Do you own every single piece of 197.net clothing now Arran??? :wink:

Thanks chaps, mine were only from my ip4 so may be a tad dodgy.

There was supposed to be a Honda posse there too but all we saw were about 20 odd mx5's, 4-5 supra's and a rather tasty looking NSX that I think Digi nearly took out, :zap:

Not quite every item of clothing! Lol! Just a polo and a hoody! I'm working on uploading a video, but it is over 500mb, so it's taking a while to load. Adrian needs to upload his too, where is he? Lol!

Not quite every item of clothing! Lol! Just a polo and a hoody! I'm working on uploading a video, but it is over 500mb, so it's taking a while to load. Adrian needs to upload his too, where is he? Lol!

We were asking that yesterday lol. He's got the pic of us by our cars hasn't he?

Yes I think so. He has posted up on the original thread, but not put any pics up yet.

Video is being 'processed' on youtube. So as soon as it's able to be viewed, I'll out a link up.

Video of the Triangle.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq5RCJtPQkY[/YOUTUBE]

Where are Adrian's shots? (as opposed to 'where's Adrian?' again, :wink: )

I have not had time to put them up yet, some of us have to go to work! That vid is better than what I got, will post your 'sweeping left hand bend' overtake !!
It was a good job I was at the rear, I would have held all you nutters up. I have a clean license and want to keep it that way !

Great pics, I wish I had the financial resources to come on one of these blasts :worried: