Non-Genuine Renault Projectors

lewisflintham

POTM Winner - November 2016, August 2017
Gold Member
Has anybody bought any non-genuine Renault projectors before? If so, are they any good? Checking through, some of them are made by a company called "Depo". Again, anybody had any experience of "Depo" lights?

I really want to get some projectors fitted, however, the Renault ones are approx £280 for the pair and these are more like £130.

One last thing, are there two types of projectors, as in do they turn with the wheels or do they just light the side H7 bulb? (I know mine won't as it's got reflectors but I wanted to make sure they'll be compatible).

Many thanks in advance,

Lewis.

Yeah I might do thanks. I was also thinking, what about the motors? Will the reflector motor fit?

Should just be a straight swop only thing that won't work is the cornering lights as they are a different wiring Lume

Oh good. Sorry to be a pain though, what I meant about the motor is, if I buy a projector headlight that doesn't include the height adjusting motor, will the motor out of my reflector work? Thanks again.

I bought Depo lights for one of my alfas, came with the headlight adjusting motors, never had any probs with them, went through 3 MOT's with them.

I have ordered. Set of these lights just waiting for them to arrive I'll le ou know what they fit like when they get here

There is some projector headlights also in the ebay.de (LHD version)

What do you think about these?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Renault-Clio...E_Autoteile&hash=item41661dc739#ht_1738wt_902

Renault Clio 3 Bj.05-09 right headlight black with servomotor

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
New headlights
In the right direction
E-marked
For lamps H7/H7/H1 (Article will be delivered without lamp)
inside black
for electric headlight adjustment
With servomotor
Not for model campus
1A quality
A perfect fit
Other items in our ebay store or on request

Thanks for the replies. I've managed to buy some genuine ones now anyway. Got one new Renault one from ebay for £75 delivered and one from Wests Renault over on cliosport for £123 delivered. Just waiting for them to arrive. Still undecided on hids or some good halogen ones.

Ive done the same....found a new left one on ebay for 50 quid delivered. Will buy the other from renault once it arrive.

Theres loads of depo ones etc, but not genuine renault so unsure if they'd match. Wouldn't want to risk it.

Last edited:
after searching through eBay I managed to get a pair of genuine new lamps for 150 delivered :smiley:.

49,99 for left 99.99 for the right posted

look through each and every page of headlamps, you may find a bargain.