No rear speakers????

Bit of a noob question but I have no rear speakers. I currently want to upgrade to the pioneer set up front and back.

My question is would all the necessary wires and anything else needed to fit them be there, or would I just be wasting my money??

Cheers

Ha I did think of doing that but then I chose the lazy man option of iPad and other people's wisdom!

wires are there but on normal 197 with the standard stereo theres no rear speakers - but easy job to fit some :thumbup1:

I had rear speakers with standard stereo, weird?

Same as Luke, I think it was the early 197's and cups that did not have rear speakers but I could be wrong.

EDIT: Just checked and foxspeed is correct, "4X15W Radio CD with Fingertip Controls and 2 tweeters and 4 speakers" was a £100 extra.

Last edited:
yes there was an upgrade to the "standard" stereo that included the rear speakers

when i got mine (10month old) i checked the spec of it and it was a bog standard car with not options (well smokers pack i think - ashtray and lighter) and no rear speakers :001_unsure:

what foxspeed say.

standard 197 radio only come front speaker. In options for higher spec radio like cd with mp3 or cd changer come with rear speak.

my 2005 dynamique s didnt have any but my new 2009 dynamique s does, same update list stereo, high trim level on inside tho

So even with a Cup the wires should be there but no speakers?

(As all I've gathered from this thread is that FF have wires, but no speakers unless chosen as an OE?)

Hi I have found out that mine has the speakers fitted but not wired in! Not that I could find the wires for both sides anyway.
I had my hand and arm in the hole and found the foam sound deadning but no wires at all,any ideas where they are? Plus the foam on the ns seemed a little damp! Condensation perhaps......any ideas.