Nimbus R27

Thought id put these in the gallery. Many thanks to Digi75 (webby) for taking these great shots with his fancy camera! :thumbup:

197_f1_HDR.gif

197_f1_front_HDR.gif

197_f1_Alloy_HDR.gif

looka great mate, and im not normally a fan of the splitter/spoiler. Is it lowered as it looks a little lower than normal?

Looks good!

Is that a cover over your locking wheel nut, if so where did you get it from?

Stunning, absolutely love it! That first pic is probably one of the most flattering pics of a 197 I've ever seen, it just looks perfect

They look great mate, I think they are the perfect size spacers, not too big!

pritchard, I only have these..only camera phone pics tho..

771fa270.jpg

bb56307e.jpg

38ff668e.jpg

Cheers arran, I think theyre about right. Not too excessive, but fill the arch nicely! Whats next up on your mod list?

I want the wheels doing in Anthrecite, but I need to pluck up the courage and the cash to do it! Lol! They need doing now that I have kirbed 2 of them! I was so gutted about doing it! Really annoyed with myself!

Would like some spacers like yours now I have seen them too!

Did you secretly kerb them so you had to get them refurbed in anthracite?! lol

Joking aside, I think your red would look great with the darker wheels. You were on about red calipers as well weren't you?

Delete previous post please...they Eibach spacers? 7mm each side or 14 mm each side? I've been offered some 5mm (5mm each side) not sure if these would make much of a difference though?