Nimbus - Alloy + Caliper colour ?

Hi :smile:

Looking to get my wheels done in a different colour but unsure what will look good on the nimubs?

Tempted for dark grey but unsure how it will look..

With the dark grey wheels I was also thinking Yellow Calipers..

Could someone please photoshop this on to my car?
197side.jpg

What do you guys think to it?

Cheers :smile:

Not brilliant on photoshop but i love a good black wheel :smile: silver with black looks nice but i guess it's been done a bit. I've got a silver one too and think both of ours need lowering!

Not brilliant on photoshop but i love a good black wheel :smile: silver with black looks nice but i guess it's been done a bit. I've got a silver one too and think both of ours need lowering!

Does lowering make a noticable difference do you know? I love the handling as it is!! Gotta pic of yours mate? :smile:

Black always look good.

I don't think grey on grey would be a good choice, and I think classic red callipers would be best.

Black wheels with a nimbus im my opinion bud, would make yhe car stand out more than the dark grey would and always red callipers for me. :wink:

Yeh lowering would make a big difference. I think the standard cars sit up like monster trucks! I havn't done mine yet so it's totally standard but i'll be ordering H&R springs this weekend and getting them fitted next month along with a full wheel refurb in black. Grey on grey does look pants, even gunmetal. The grey on black thing has been done a lot but thats because it looks the best in my opinion. Calipers look good in red but for something a little different i think i might go black with white brembo lettering. Or maybe purple but that's been done a few times too

I've got the H&R kit, and 25mm H&R spacers at the rear. Looking to get the KTR 19mm spacers for the front (if they'd ever reply to my email...)

Thanks bro... I have pics from much better angles (full side profile), but just not on my new phone. Drop me a PM if you want a better view. Hope it helps / apologies if it confuses you