nightmare!!!!!!!!!!

Right i dont know what to do.

as you probs know i bought my red 197 only just before x mas. in amazing condition and i dont really want to let it go. but i have recently come into some money which if i included my car i could get a spankin new 200 or a 250 but i dont wana spend all the money. + i dont really want to sell my car, as i dont think ill get one in such perfect condition.
also i aint a fan on the 200.

i just dont know what to do, after seeing tim'e clio on here for sale id either love that one, but hes irsh! :worried:

so i might buy a 197 cup in white and make it look like his. or i could get a brand new 200 in white and really make it look amazing... :S
so confused...
also if any1 knows of any1 is there a white r27 for sale as there very rare...

PLEASE HELP lol
its a good dielma i guess

There is only one White R27 and it wont be up for sale so that option is out of the window im afraid.

As Tim'e said its easy enough to get his car back from Ireland - easily done in a day!

IMO if you dont want to let your current car go, dont want to spend all of the money and you dont think you will get another 197 in such a good condition - then I think you answered your own question lol!

With regards to the 200 and 250 if I were to buy a new car I wouldn't want to then start making changes straight away, but that is just me!

id buy time's car its look just awesome! ireland isnt that far, what £50 flight then drive home!

theres only 1 white R27 in the uk and that will probably never be sold by the kid who owns it

im waiting to find out his miles on the car...

but if i buy it from tim would that be a let down on resale as its irish...

lol me being silly...

Tims car has done 40k motorway mileage,

For what he's asking for it's fair plus cost of getting to the uk really isn't that bad,

hmmm but then if i add £800 towards his price i could get a white 197 cup with 15k miles :S hmmmm

mines on piston heads now, just to see if i get any intrest, will only sell for the price im asking, tis work a try. if it sells i will just buy anouther with lower miles i think :smiley:

How about a Porsche Boxster S

for 24k which is what a 250 would cost you could get a nice 06 plate Boxster S with 280Bhp.

It's a lot of car for that money, I know where mine money would be

ps I would not say coming into money was a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!

a nightmare is crashing your Clio and losing both your legs while your miss's is s******g some one else. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol please dont tell me that happend to you...

it is cuz i need to spend it... and on the wrong thin knowing me.. :worried:

i dont want a boxter, womans car.

would be tempted by and frs ,mk 2

but that would be like all my money :worried:
i just dont think the 200 looks good. maybe in red :S

not seen one in red tho

or i could just keep saving :smile:

I've gone from 197 to 200 and to be honest mate unless your 197 is giving you problems or is running out of warranty I'd think twice about the cost.

What options have you got on the 197 and what year/miles is it? Later 197 with revised gearbox and ECU update with good options are worth keeping.

If you really have money to burn but don't want to blow 26k on a 250/FRS then you won't be disappointed with the 200. In the real world mine gets loads of random praise and comments for its slick, stealthy looks.

You need to take a 200 on a good long test drive to realise how good it is on the tarmac. To sum my experience up it's simply refined and totally raw!!