Newbie with a non-sport (please don't hurt me lol)

Hi guys and girls,

First things first got to say a big thank you to Chris (weebob),Willis & Jase for sorting my account out so I can now post :smile:

So here goes (take a deep breath this may be longer than intended for an introduction);

Name: Lewis Gonzalez

Car: black 2007 mk3 Clio Dynamique sx 1.2tce engine

Current mods: yellow diamond covers front & rear, forge dump valve with yellow pipe work, k&n 57i induction kit, self modified exhaust (removed centre & rear silencers and replaced with unrestricted straight pieces with the tip hidden behind the bumper angled to the floor) carbon vinyl wrapped dash strips

Current power output: 123.9hp @ flywheel, 123ish ft lbs torque (will upload dyno graph you can guess what the torque is lol)

Plans: (these will happen at some point hopefully if/when funds are available) 182 fuel pump (only thing already purchased but bot fitted), front mounted intercooler, 182 injectors, re-map (thinking probably go to k-tec for this), 197/200 cup spoiler, different front splitter/bottom bumper add-on, lower (not sure how much or under what methods yet), 17" wheels, probably some more carbon vinyl wrapping here and there.

Reasons for joining you guys: I'm a member on cliosport.net but decided that I couldnt find much help regarding my engine what with it not being a sport model so then got directed over on the twingo133.net after being told the Twingo GT also runs the same engine as my Clio so getting advise from people on there engine wise, but thought I'd come on here and see if I can pick up any helpful tips on other aspects of the mk3 such as how to remove bits and pieces when necessary like mirrors, interior bits etc. but most of all joined to hopefully get to know some people meet up and have an all round good time.

So that's my story so far, hope you guys & girls approve of my being here what with my not so quick & strictly sport Clio and hope to chat more to you soon!

Here are a few pics also
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358008270.091329.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358008365.768482.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358008385.305618.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358008411.936514.jpg
p.s. any other clio tce owners kicking about on here.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358008329.777062.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358008329.777062.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 44
Looking good Lewis!!! :thumbsup:

Wouldn't mind hearing that exhaust, any chance of a video?

Thanks guys glad you approve :smile: I will upload a couple of links to YouTube of my car running if I can remember how :-/

Sounds pretty meaty that for a 1.2!!! :smiley:

Cheers dude :smile: only thing quieting it down is the cat hehe. And also when driving if I go up to the redline it sometimes goes bang quite loudly ;-) I was honestly astonished when it produced 123.9 on the standard map with only little things done but made me happy happy happy lol

Thanks dude,

Had a thought...might change my yellow badges for bright orange ones as it seems yellow on black is quite common, and go on with a black and orange colour scheme in other places... any thoughts?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
RhysThomass New Members 11