Newbie to the clio world , Anglesey , North wales

Just thought i would pop in and say hello, not long had my clio 200, and enoying every minute of it , thinking of taking the silencer off it and then geting it remapped , and an ITG Filter , led interior from Carbon fanatics will be ordered today , and i think that clio badge at the back will come off , any other ideas gladly welcome , oh and maybe take it on the track , treat it for a day out on the race track just down the road , Ty Croes ,
Anyway here is my little one -
538045_10200641041416440_2067306464_n.jpg

I think I've spotted you in Bangor before, it was about 3 weeks ago. My gf is doing her masters there atm and I was there for 3 years from 2007-2010. I'm normally there at least one weekend a month.

Nice car :smile:

Debadge the "CLIO" for sure, hairdryer and some fishing wire done the trick for me, took 2 minutes.

I'm such a fan of white on black! Looks tip top!

Cheers Ritchie , im already considering a few things doing too it , just reading up on here get some knowledge , and not sure wether to go white on white with the wheels , i guess some will like and some wont , new lowered suspension and and decide what to do with the exhaust , i will get there , so so many choices .:smile:

Cheers Ritchie , im already considering a few things doing too it , just reading up on here get some knowledge , and not sure wether to go white on white with the wheels , i guess some will like and some wont , new lowered suspension and and decide what to do with the exhaust , i will get there , so so many choices .:smile:

Id say white on white is a win IMO, i love it, especially if its lowered too :smile: