Newbie from Aberdeenshire

Hi guys, thought i'd introduce myself. My names Jamie, 19, originally from Forres (half an hour east of Inverness) but working in Aberdeen now and stay just outside.

Was looking for a new car for ages and eventually decided upon the Clio. Luckily a 197 Cup with 25,000 miles came up for sale privately in Aberdeen. Went to view it last weekend and then picked it up last Monday. The drivers side Recaro had quite a bad tear on it which was a tad annoying but have got a guy coming from a company in Aberdeen called Smart Techniques to fix it and refurb the alloys, so we'll see how that goes.

Had my Fiesta for 3 years and really wanted a change.
IMG_0390[1].jpg

And...here's the new whip, Nimbus 197 Cup

IMG_0384[1].jpg

IMG_0385[1].jpg

IMG_0388[1].jpg

IMG_0396[1].jpg

Not got too much panned for the car at the moment, got to save the pennies for the summer. Road trip to the Swiss Alps with the old man and a few others for a week. Can't wait!!

Going to the meet in Aviemore next weekend as well, so hopefully meet a few of you there.

Cheers, Jamie.

Welcome on board lad, there's getting a fair few of us from Aberdeen on here now which is good to see :tongueout:roud:

:welcome: to the forum.

Bit of a step up from the fiesta but good choice on colour and spec.

Got you on fb now Liam haha yeah booked in for the tints on Saturday morning!

Aye there seems to be a fair few folk joining up recently from around here. Should be a decent meet when we get one!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
KneeCaap New Members 9