Newbie 197 owner.

i think mike (the owner) is driving my car as it's not up for sale yet and he did the same with one of my friends RS's, I picked the cup up Friday the 2nd. He stocks a fair few Renault sports he told me they sale well everyone he had was super clean so surprised how well presented they were and yeah they seem really genuine he even offered to refurb my wheels free of charge and fit my semi slicks too all because of a tiny imperfection on two wheels, I'll definitely go back when it's time for something new.

you enjoying your Clio? I wanted a 200 but the lack of recaros put me off lol

yeah possibly then!, didn't deal with mike that much just over emails, think the guy i seen was craigor maybe james i can't really remember memory is awfull ! yeah loving my clio so far got a few things in mind what i want to do though ! other than that its great ! couldn't ask for a better car going from a 1.2 to that big step up !:thumbup1:

welcome ..i love frs's also love the mk1 even though it looks a bit dated inside.

I agree the exterior is almost timeless but the Essex style interior isn't to say the least, have seen the blue re trimmed to dark grey/black and it helps calm the interior down a bit, I was tempted to get one but I've been in the ford scene a while now and wanted a change plus it's turbo and I'd end up going mad tweaking it. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Clio chris 197 Clio 197 Area 8
A New Members 3
Mattb_197 New Members 12
Z New Members 19