New Ultra red owner from west midlands

cheers mate :smile: yea im in wolverhampton and that area quite a lot :smile: u got an mps then i take it :lol:?

Yes, I've got a white mk 2 Mazda 3 MPS now. The missus drives it more than me though. I used to have an Ultra Red 197, but I'd like another now!

Last edited:
Yes, I've got white mk 2 Mazda 3 MPS now. The missus drives it more than me though. I used to have an Ultra Red 197, but I'd like another now!

ah fair enough mate. nice cars thoes are quick to arnt they! ultra red good colour choice haha :thumbup:

ah fair enough mate. nice cars thoes are quick to arnt they! ultra red good colour choice haha :thumbup:

It's quicker than the Clio in a straight line. Clio is more fun and handles better though and (unbelievably) was more reliable too! Red is such a good colour for the Clio RS. The 182 Trophy looks great, I loved my 197 in red with anthracite alloys and the 200s with the black bits and black speedlines is just pure sex on tyres!

Welcome fella, and good colour choice. Lol

thanks mate i ures is a nice colour to :wink:

It's quicker than the Clio in a straight line. Clio is more fun and handles better though and (unbelievably) was more reliable too! Red is such a good colour for the Clio RS. The 182 Trophy looks great, I loved my 197 in red with anthracite alloys and the 200s with the black bits and black speedlines is just pure sex on tyres!

ah thats goot to hear then i guess. more reliable aswell ! yea i no i wasnt that keen on red in photos when i saw it in the flesh loved it i new straight away i wanted red! did you have speedlines? id love some. myt spray mine anthracite in the mean time though!

Welcome to the site from another West Midlander :smile:

why thank you :smile: seems to be a few from the midlands here never see any about though!