new to the forum

Hi, im Terry, just joined the forum, recently bought a 2010 rs200 with cup chassis in ultra red.
just got back into Renaults after owning a 5gt Turbo some 18yrs ago, the clios are just as much fun, amazing cars on the right road.

Welcome to the family mate!

Nice choice of car before too my friend - make sure you post some pictures of that along with your new beauty! :smiley::smiley:

Thanks mate, pics are a bit of an ask of the 5 Turbo, that was back when I had to develop film!...
Loved that car though, rare electric blue, lowered on azev a's, if I could find a decent one id have another.
Few little things on the 200 im gonna sort, but overall really happy with it.

Thanks again for the welcomes!, im looking to get about to a few different shows this year, maybe some meets, so may get to say hello to a few of you yet.
I'm into the ford rs scene as well, do alot of shows related to those cars, so would be good to see some different motors.
I take it the french car show is the one to get to?.
Still haven't actually got any pics of the car, might post some up when weather improves.

I remember when I had my renault 5gt turbo great car in there day

they still are, so basic, but that's what makes them so much fun, they were notorious for being unreliable, but i never had an ounce of trouble from mine.