New to the Forum - Just Saying Hi

How’s it going guys just want to say a BIG HI i just started my paid membership on clio197.net today im currently driving a White Clio 197 Cup with an Aero kit. I previously owned a Clio Sport 182 Cup in Black. I am from the Wolverhampton area here in the West Midlands. I am also a member on cliosport.net forum and been for 2 years now and i am now also a part of this forum which is more in tune with the car i have now.

Just thought i would say hi to all the Renault Enthusiasts around the West Midlands and was wondering if any of you guys are heading down to the Clio Sport Show on the 30th July at the heritage Motor Museum. I have my tickets ordered just waiting on their arrival...yeah Buddy i can't wait lol.

Welcome mate, glad to see you have put yourself down in the West Midlands area members list too. Hopefully see you around.

Hi mate, welcome! I'm also a member on cliosport.net :smile:

And yeah I am going to the ClioSport Saturday meet at the end of the month, should be a good laugh!

Thanks a lot guys, just gave the Cup a nice bath its sitting pretty now just how I like her lol. I'll defo see you around Arran as your from Wolverhampton as well mate. Glad to see another cliosport.net member on here to Bux and be good to see you on the 30th July should be a gud un mate. The morning meet in Cosford is it strictly Renaults Only or is anyone welcome mate to the breakfast club? Apologies for any mistakes iv made typing this was done off my BlackBerry.

Ashe seen the pictures on your profile your car looks Sweet Mate love the mods you've done too it you really have made it your own nice touches bud and happy modding.

Any motor can go to the breakfast club, come along if you want. Meeting some mates at the Mermaid near Whitwick at 8.40 if you want to join us? Pm me tonight and let me know?

Sorry couldnt make it today mate had a late night last night down Birmingham was down by big Johns, didnt get back in until early hours of the morning and 8.40 was abit too early for me considering lol next time im on it.