New to the forum just got a Black 197

Nice.

What mods have you got planned for the car?
I'd like to get a new exhaust, the manifold is already de-cat. Any suggestions?

Also on the wishlist is a set of bucket seats and possibly look to remove rear seats.

For now looking to get the engine looked at its making a noise, took it to the garage and they suspect either, water pump, aux or cambelt. Previous owner has receipts for cambelt and also mentioned water pump had been changed but let's see!

I'd like to get a new exhaust, the manifold is already de-cat. Any suggestions?

Also on the wishlist is a set of bucket seats and possibly look to remove rear seats.

For now looking to get the engine looked at its making a noise, took it to the garage and they suspect either, water pump, aux or cambelt. Previous owner has receipts for cambelt and also mentioned water pump had been changed but let's see!
Welcome buddy, I have a toyo manifold and a non-res scorpion back box, sounds bonkers when pushed above 4000rpm, quite drony at 70mph but if you want something that pops and gurgles on upshifts then that's my recommendation!

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome buddy, I have a toyo manifold and a non-res scorpion back box, sounds bonkers when pushed above 4000rpm, quite drony at 70mph but if you want something that pops and gurgles on upshifts then that's my recommendation!

Enjoy the forum.
Ok cheers for that! That's exactly what I'm after, will start at looking at the scorpion option.

Reactions: joehodges154