New to Renaultsport

Hi all,

Well, something that could have been disastrous, as turned into something okay..... Wife totaling awful Mini Cooper D and there being no injuries on the A61 in Sheffield, has meant we are banking a bit of money and signed the papers on an 07 plate 197 with 30,000 on the dial in blue today.

Looking forward to getting back to a fun car rather than the hateful Mini and getting back into filling up with Vpower or 99 again.

Thinking of a remap, replacing the panel filter..ITG and then a lighter exhaust, thinking Scorpion. Not bothered about sound and know i won't get a great, if any increase in BHP/torque, more about just losing a couple of KG and moving the power range and trying to smooth out the flat spot.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear of the accident but every cloud has a blue 197 lining as they say..

Sounds like your from my neck of the woods too :thumbsup:

Cheers for the welcome. I'm assuming you're from around the Chesterfield leg of the A61 we're over the Barnsley/Sheffield run that has recently seen 50mph averaged speed cameras added and made it way more dangerous than it ever was before.