New to forum and clio 200. Little advice needed

Hi guys
So I've just purchased a 2010 clio 200 and have a couple of questions. 1st off when I picked it up I got 2 corners from the dealer and it died on me, wouldn't start and if it did it would die immediately on acceleration. Dealer took it back, called next day and said it was fuel contamination from dodgy supermarket fuel. They drained it, replaced fuel filter and plugs, filled with v power and has been running fine since, should I be worried about fuel pump or injector damage? 2nd is it's very stuttery on startup, bounces around a little and seems to lose power when lifting slightly off accelerator. Once warm it runs fine apart from loss of power when lifting slightly. I've not had a performance car for at least 8 years so forgive me if I'm repeating stuff mentioned on here before or I'm being stupid

The jumpyness from cold (commonly referred to as KANGAROOING") is unfortunately a unique little feature of the Clio's - right pain in the arse if you ask me.

Generally I try and give it a couple of mins after starting before pulling off - obviously this isn't always convenient though.

Plenty of people say turning the ESC (traction control) off helps on a cold start, personally I've not really noticed this improve it very much.

Using V-power/99 Momentum (Tesco) fuel also supposedly helps - although I've always ran my car on super so I can't compare to 95 fuels.

Remap is also an option I believe - been wanting to do this myself, but seems pointless without changing the exhaust first so I've been holding off.

My car doesn't run well until it's warm, and it doesn't like cheap fuel. I only ever use vpower or equivalent, the throttle response and fuel consumption is noticeably better on the good stuff. The first time I filled it up I used shells regular fuel but it idled at between 700 and 1500 rpm but on vpower it sits at 800 rpm nice and smooth.

I promise I'm not working for shell but I would strongly recommend that you only use vpower or an equivalent.
The bloke at rs tuning who remapped it agreed that it's the stuff to use.

Thanks for the advice guys. Read a few things that say what you guys are saying so will be sticking to v power. The kangarooing doesn't bother me too much as it's great fun to drive when warm just wanted to make sure I hadn't bought a lemon lol. Thanks again guys

Highly doubt they changed the fuel filter in one day. Considering its part of the pump, would be a very pricey fix that!

So should I be worried about it being clogged up with **** fuel? Like I said it's been running fine

No I wouldnt be worried, it only needs changing every 144k and if its running fine.

Was just pointing out to you that theyve probably lied to you if theyve told you they replaced the fuel filter.