New to 197.net

Hi I joined here about a year ago as I've always bin into my clio's but never thought of buy a 197/200 but after a tree fell on my old 172 I couldn't make my mind up on what to get I looked at everything but I still came back to another Clio! So here's my 5th Clio
I picked it up from Steve r sports cars a few weeks ago.
56a99b8a-cbdf-5a66.jpg
56a99b8a-cbf5-58df.jpg
56a99b8a-cc0e-2207.jpg
56a99b8a-cc2d-555f.jpg

Here it is on its 1st meet

56a99b8a-cba7-6b92.jpg
56a99b8a-cc49-d297.jpg
56a99b8a-cc70-a0e1.jpg

And with my v6clio.
56a99b8a-cc98-d754.jpg
56a99b8a-ccb7-6791.jpg

And one from CSS
56a99b8a-ccd2-9e93.jpg

No big plans for it yet as I am still enjoying it. But i do want to do a few mods just not sure yet.

Sweet! Hard choice to pick between the 2.... Veeeeeee :wink:

Silver stone looks epic though!

Welcome!

cheers guys,

yer it was a guy's on the RS forum. He sold it with 300ish miles on it.

yep it is a silverstone gp edition, and it has made it more of a hard choice to pick what one to take out as both aren't my daily drive! but the vee only comes out every now and then the 200 is great fun and ace in the bends but the vee well thats just ace and every time ive got in it in the three years I've owned it, it's put the biggest smile on my face ever!

cheers guys,

yer it was a guy's on the RS forum. He sold it with 300ish miles on it.

yep it is a silverstone gp edition, and it has made it more of a hard choice to pick what one to take out as both aren't my daily drive! but the vee only comes out every now and then the 200 is great fun and ace in the bends but the vee well thats just ace and every time ive got in it in the three years I've owned it, it's put the biggest smile on my face ever!

What are you, a millionaire? Lol

Saw it at CSS looked very nice bet it's do hard choosing which to take out :smile:

I didn't think anyone really saw it at CCS so I am happy a few people did☺ yep it's a hard choice ive not had the v6 out since I've got it. Just got back from a 4hour drive in it and it was fantastic

I do like your car, looking goooood! :thumbup:

Thanks Zoe

Thats my picture :smile:

As you can tell I was taken with the car. Love it :smile:

Yep that's your photo best one I've seen of it, I was over the moon when I saw your photo had to save it I've just got a new camera so I'll try and get a few good ones when I get a chance. Glad you like it hopefully itll be looking even better soon.....

Why your recaro seat is deferent ?

They've bin retrimed by Renault uk. I think my one is the only one with them

What are you, a millionaire? Lol

I wish! Just work very very long hours and never really have a day off.

They are the same recaro CS seats just trimmed differently for the silver stone edition

Yep

What's the chance of picking up a set of those fine CS recaros?! Hmm

Nice car btw!

Thanks dude! I think you could get them from recaro special order and they should be better than the leather Renault use I am thinking about getting some for the vee and my land rover so I'll let you know also you can find some leather ones on eBay every now and then.

LOVE the blue V6! :jase: Not at all jealous!!

I love my vee it's my baby lol sounds ace now