New to 197.net

Hey all, im chris own a track clio 200.
Have owned the car nearly 5 years now and what a journey it has been and many more journeys to go on.

Some may remember it being meg'd but it didnt last long till i put the N/A engine back in it!!

Some have been asking for a spec list so here it is:

Rentune Motorsport FIA Approved Weld in t45 Rollcage
Sparco Grid Q FIA Approved bucket seats
Rentune Motorsport Side Mounts
Turn One FIA Approved 6 Point harnesses
Plumbed in race Heater
V6 Airbox
KTEC Manifold Custom single exit exhaust
RS Tunning Remap - 196bhp

Full front end Black Series Powerflex Bushes
KW Clubsport Suspension
Rentune Motorsport GEO setup
HEL Braided Brake Lines
Motrul rbf660 brake fluid
HC front brake discs
DS 1.11 Front brake pads
Gripper Diff
Solid rear bushes
Rentune Cup racer subframe
Thicker 21mm anti roll bar
Rentune supracer wide track setup
Extended drive shafts
Extended anti rotation links
Extended steering arms
Rentune ee brackets

OZ Ultra Leggera 8j wheels
MRF ZTF Hard compound

Added some pics also and a link to my youtube video of my latest outing of a few clear laps around oulton park

Please go give a like and a Subscribe for more content

Screenshot_20211108-185559_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20211108-185604_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20211108-185637_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20211108-185643_Instagram.jpgIMG-20211030-WA0000.jpg

Nice! Welcome back!

How are the solid rear beam mounts? I’m considering some for mine. Very little road use, mainly track, but I don’t want it too harsh for the Nordscheife.

Thoughts welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Welcome back!

How are the solid rear beam mounts? I’m considering some for mine. Very little road use, mainly track, but I don’t want it too harsh for the Nordscheife.

Thoughts welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Iain

My thoughts are they are not to harsh on the road at all and they stop the rear being a little squirmish (excuse my spelling) under very hard hard braking.
I bought the PMS uprated ones
So yeah no complaints from me at all

Reactions: R20BTG
It’s a nice car, seen you at curbs once before as I know you’re the king of the layout

Nice to see you in the forum

It’s a nice car, seen you at curbs once before as I know you’re the king of the layout

Nice to see you in the forum

Thank you, she could be abit more tidy but its racecar lol
I am up there i do know the circuit rather well as use it as a shakedown circuit and a test for handling mods that i put on throught the years

Cheers mate finally pulled my finger out and got on here

What a shit car...straight swap, actually plus cash my way for my silver 197 Chris?....haha

Good to see you on here, will be nice to get out there with my E36, loved seeing it in the wild!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Young
Also in your vid, did that Mini not slow down a bit to let you past at like 2mins? It looked like it from car position / shake of the head!

Also in your vid, did that Mini not slow down a bit to let you past at like 2mins? It looked like it from car position / shake of the head!

Yes mate he did but the shake of the head wasnt because he messed up my time but because he pulls to the right out the last corner then decides to drag me all the way to the first corner so didnt want to turn in on him for 1 but also a few times earlier in the day i had seen him lock up and go straight on at different corners so didnt want him to lock up me turn in and get hit by him.
Would of been a good lap if that didnt happen for sure

Reactions: suj