New stereo and brodit

Finished work early yesterday, so i had some free time to spend on the car,bought a new headunit this week and a brodit for the iphone, and here are the results after 2 and a half hours

glovebox out
011-1.jpg

stereo out
012-1.jpg

all the tools :wink:
013-1.jpg

the hardest bit with the the wires
014-1.jpg

new headunit in
015-3.jpg

all wires tucked in and glove box back in posistion
018-1.jpg

speaker adaptors best ebay find
019-1.jpg

simple click together
020-1.jpg

with a little bit of trimming up i know have rear speakers
021.jpg

stereo all working with 4 speakers :smile:
026-1.jpg

the brodit
027-1.jpg
028.jpg
030.jpg

now i can surf the site while driving
032.jpg

all in all very pleased with the outcome just need two more things and it will complete ipod adaptor (on its way from the states) and the megane surround which i will get next week
Thanks for looking

cool fella was finkin of changing mine but i kinda like the cabasse 6 disc system ive got just needs better speakers, did the speakers u fitted fit straight in?

cool fella was finkin of changing mine but i kinda like the cabasse 6 disc system ive got just needs better speakers, did the speakers u fitted fit straight in?

Just need to cut off two clips on the speaker and they go straight in

Looking good. How do you install the brodit?

Cheers mate just need to put the sub in now, brodit clip was very easy to fit just use a wedge that comes with it to make a gap between centre console and air vent and it just snaps straight into place, the holder itself is abit tricky you have to screw it on yourself but no more than a ten min job but full instructions come with it. they are very very solid and 100 times better than a normal phone holder

Similar Thread Suggestions