New rear spoiler yay

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
spoiler080.jpg
spoiler081.jpg
spoiler082.jpg
spoiler083.jpg
gettin it sprayed and fitted next week cant wait:tongueout: also i have another one of these at my work for sale i can get it for £90 inc vat if anyones interested, also if any one is interested in the cup front splitter i can get these for £140 inc vat pm me if your interested and ill sort them out

You got one too then! Looks good, that's the Renault one isn't it? How are they attaching yours?

Also, if that cup splitter is the black renault one, I'd be interested in the near future at that price!

You got one too then! Looks good, that's the Renault one isn't it? How are they attaching yours?

Also, if that cup splitter is the black renault one, I'd be interested in the near future at that price!

yea its the renault one perfer the subtile spoiler, yea the cup splitter is the balck carbon fibre look one ordered one in for mine just waiting for the end on the month to pay for it, let me know mate can order them in wen ever you want it matie

i have the same one fitted to mine,

they do look good when fitted, look great on the car.

good choice mate.

finally gettin the spoiler fitted tomorrow will put pics up when i get it fitted

spoilers all fitted looks excellent got to go bak at a later date as a bit of the laquer has reacted so me mate is going to get it repainted for me, but really pleased with the spoiler ive chose finishes the car off with out bein over the top