New owner

Makaveli160

Paid Member
Hello all,

Just signed up here as ive just purchased a clio 197.

The car already had a miltek de-cat exhaust, itg maxagen induction amoungst other things.

As im not used to this car and dont know the sounds of it im just wondering isit normal for the
engine (when moving around slowly) to sound quite 'whizy' hard to explain what sound i mean but
moving around slowly the engine has quite a high
pitch 'whizy whiney' sound.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but i love this car and want to make sure its all good. Car has a frsh and has been well cared for.

There is also a little buzz sound from the engine when warm?

Thanks

yeh mate i would say thats normal, the only i would suggest thou is get rid of the itg induction kit and go back to standard with an panel filter replacement as theres a good chance you loosing a hell alot of power

Unfortunately the car only came with that, and unluckily i only thought about he original once id driven the 3 hour trip home.

Whats the problem with the itg? Thougt they werethe best?

Cheers

Thanks.

Will get pics asap, its nimbus grey, miltek dec-cat, remap, itg maxogen, front splitter, mini spolier (non cup which i prefer), xenons + cornering lights, all bulbs changed, planet Audio speakers, black wheels, h&r lowering springs etc etc

I have to say only had it a few days but just lve how it looks, i could stand and stare at it allday lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
A New Members 5
L New Members 4
L Clio 197 Area 8