New owner LY F1, Hi all, seems a few in Leicester.

well I went to see the car, did as many checks as I could and drove home in a LY F1

I love it, it has every Extra and full cup body kit,
Make's a nice match to my other car.
I see a few other F1's are in Leicester and a LY one, will have to meet up

wow2.jpg

wow1.jpg

Im glad you got it mate, if you are happy with it thats the main thing!

Welcome to the LY club lol! :thumbup:

Gorgeous Noble too! I would love one of those!

You purchased a Clio when you have a Noble sitting on your drive.

ARE YOU MAD! :lol::lol::lol:

Only messing, looks good.

Interesting choice to go with the Noble! Rich is in Leicester and has a LY R27 aswell

It's my 4th Clio
Trophy
197 F1

Had many cars, inc Porsche ,Lotus, BMW, Audi etc

But Clio's are just fun.

I am south Leicester near Blaby, I did meet a guy 2 years ago who had a F1 in Yellow but i forget his name.

The brakes are shocking bad though for some reason.
So I have ordered new front disks (Ktec black groved) and a set of 2500 pads, and will do a full bleed of the system and fit the new stuff. Hope it cures it.

But £500 i did not expect to spend so soon.

As for the Noble , I kept buying faster and faster cars, and got to a point where only a Noble would go as fast as i wanted lol. 8.8 seconds to 100mph always puts a smile on your face.

But I always wanted a Liquid Yellow F1 to try, :smile: I love the colour.

that could have been Rich,

he has a L/Y 197 and a L/Y 182 as well.

your not to far from me then, i am in Groby.

Nice to see you've decided to move onto something fast then. I'd say the nobles gonna feel boring now..

VERY nice cars :smile:

My mate at work lives in Blaby and he told me a few times hes seen a car like mine, must be you lol.
As other have said we have a LY R27 and a 182 so you've probably seen us a few times, plus I know our old LY R27 is still knocking round Leicester. Where did you buy it from mate?

Where you the guy that met me at the Observatory and I took for a quick blast?

Welcome to the site btw :smile:

Last edited:
"Where you the guy that met me at the Observatory and I took for a quick blast?"

yes :smile: did I have the Cayman S then I think.

That LY is just stunning, awesome - it is the only colour i'd rather have than red, and it is EXACTLY the same as the one that got me into 197's as I hated them before.

Warmest welcomes with your two stunners!!!!

Mike

Similar Thread Suggestions