New owner from west mids!

:smiley: I bet

anyhows welcome lovely looking motor you are about to be getting!

Any help you need just shout!

cheers mate, its horrible with it just being sat on my drive and im just looking at it but cant drive it :thumb1: still gives me plenty of time to get it sparkling

cheers mate, its horrible with it just being sat on my drive and im just looking at it but cant drive it :thumb1: still gives me plenty of time to get it sparkling

Same with me after a break in on Tuesday, hate not being able to use it!

Everyone loves cleaning these :smiley:

Same with me after a break in on Tuesday, hate not being able to use it!

Everyone loves cleaning these :smiley:

ive never had a car that ive wanted to keep super clean but this is the one!, also im saving for an exhaust, which one is better in your opinion, between ktec and milltek?

I have the Scorpion Non Res exhaust with the decat in and I love it!

Edit; Try keeping a black car cleaning its a love/hate relationship

I got lucky and got mine used for only a few thousand miles for £200 off a mate, they do pop up here and there.

New you are looking at about £400 [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] should be able to sort you one if you want to take the plunge.

I got lucky and got mine used for only a few thousand miles for £200 off a mate, they do pop up here and there.

New you are looking at about £400 @Fernandez should be able to sort you one if you want to take the plunge.

cheers! it will most probably be next month after pay day lol, ive just skinted myself out buying the car!