New owner alert, 200 supercharged

Storvite

Gold Member
Hi, just bought a track ready 200 cup car that’s been supercharged to use alongside my Westfield megabusa on track days, looking forward to keeping dry and warm!

anyone know much about my car?

regards

stuart

Attachments

• B0D0F6B9-3F38-4904-9784-B0872B6D98DA.jpeg
    B0D0F6B9-3F38-4904-9784-B0872B6D98DA.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 43
Welcome. The original owner was on here, few years ago now. Fun fact: it's also the clio that's used in all the scam ads on ebay:shuv:

Wow, that’s interesting! It’s since had a gripper atb fitted!

Gripper isn't an ATB diff, it's a multi-plate LSD mate (way more expensive and customisable over an ATB).

Also lovely car, I remember seeing this being built on here.

Want to get it on the track first, need to change the drivers seat as it’s a bit tight first!

I emailed the guy selling it on eBay to see if he was interested in selling the spare charger and alloys. If you are interested PM me ;-)

Nice looking car - welcome :thumb:

Hi All, I have just bought Clio III 2009 148kw, and will seek some advices here and there, as I would like to make a nice fun car out of it!. Just ordered Sparco R100 for the front... BREMBO set of brakes front and rear... and need to sort out some nice LED lights and wheels to make it up to date ;-) Polishing is on way. will post some photos when scratches are gone ;-) I already changed all fluids, and will redo a flush with a new oil in 500km, as the old one did not look very fresh.. well..

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
A New Members 5
L New Members 4
L Clio 197 Area 8