New Owner Aberdeenshire

Hey folks just a quick hello as tomoro I will be the proud owner of a white clio 200, managed to find an 11 plate FF with cup pack, recaros, speed lines and a black roof :smile: time will tell how much I'll enjoy this car but from test drive and reviews I don't think I'll be disappointed. Will upload pics as soon as I can. Not sure if ill be next to pc in the next few days haha.

P.s how do I get iPod connectivity (ie connects2) it only has the red and white connector?

Get an adaptor from an electrical store, won't put you back more than a tenner. The adaptor goes from the head phone slot on your ipod and is a cable that splits into a red and white connectors at the other end. Younjust plug in and switch the cd player to aux.

Oh, and welcome. You have the same spec as mine but I'm red. You'll love it.

Last edited:
Thanks soton200 but I was looking for something I could hide in the glovebox and use the steering wheel controls. I had an interface from connects2 in my old car (Citroen c4) which I plugged into the cd changer socket in the radio which allowed me to choose tracks and playlists using the steering wheel. Has anyone used something like that before? May even try my Citroen one as I think the clio has a quadlock plug aswel

Think I saw you down the beach a couple of weeks ago, bank holiday Monday I think was you had a full load?

Liquid yellow 200, missed the last meet up due to a wedding! Did you get the car from someone in aberdeen?

No bought it in Stirling from a Ford dealer had a look at a few in Aberdeen but more expensive as far as I could see an I wanted recaros haha.
Will have a look for you if I'm in town :smile: I have quite a distinctive number plate aswel haha

No bought it in Stirling from a Ford dealer had a look at a few in Aberdeen but more expensive as far as I could see an I wanted recaros haha.
Will have a look for you if I'm in town :smile: I have quite a distinctive number plate aswel haha

Yeah I went to Perth to get mine, just for the recaros and cup pack!

So finally got the time off work and the weather to give the car a good clean and take a couple of pictures, forgive me if there horrible taken on an iphone and i aint exactly great with a camera

Attachments

• Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Car2.jpg
    Car2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Car3.jpg
    Car3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Car4.jpg
    Car4.jpg