New North East bloke, '11 plate RS 200

sounds good mate!you got any plans for your cup then?

dunno really, i tend to leave cars alone and just enjoy driving them, if i think back to my type r days (3x integras - a DC5 and 2x DC2, and an accord type r) i found they 'just worked' and i left them alone.

ok i had a set of spare wheels for the DC2 with track rubber for trackdays and the other DC2 i got had TEIN jap coilovers on when i got it but i actually reverted that DC2 back to near stadard, dumping things like silly jap back box, noisy intake, 4 puk paddle clutch??!?! and silly 17" wheels....

the DC2 was great standard....

think i'll aproach the clio with same mind set....just leave it and enjoy.

fancy cadwell park, never been there...

dunno really, i tend to leave cars alone and just enjoy driving them, if i think back to my type r days (3x integras - a DC5 and 2x DC2, and an accord type r) i found they 'just worked' and i left them alone.

ok i had a set of spare wheels for the DC2 with track rubber for trackdays and the other DC2 i got had TEIN jap coilovers on when i got it but i actually reverted that DC2 back to near stadard, dumping things like silly jap back box, noisy intake, 4 puk paddle clutch??!?! and silly 17" wheels....

the DC2 was great standard....

think i'll aproach the clio with same mind set....just leave it and enjoy.

fancy cadwell park, never been there...
well the 200 is good as it is,puts a big smile on your face on the twisty B roads.
ive never been to cadwell dont really have the time for track days,i stick to the odd B road blast.What colour is your cup?will keep a eye open for you knocking about.