New North East bloke, '11 plate RS 200

evening all,
finally bought a Renault after years of not ever wanting to own one, and i can honestly say the Clio Renaultsport 200 Cup is hellish!
well happy so far.

taking me back to the day sof all the Type R hondas i used to own, very similar in drive style.

came from a Seat Leon FR170 tdi DSG with aero kit. nice car, lots of toys (unlike the Cup) and a great commuter car, buti needed to get back to hardcore driving and pure enjoyment.....so far the Clio is ticking the boxes.

looking to change out the headunit, so i'll be posting in that area shortly

cheers

guys
cheers
location updated....seems henderson is very close to me and has a 'slightly' modified car...

always vowed id never have a french car after changing engine on a mk1 clio 16v...for a freinds son, what a PITA that was....but i was young a daft then, now i just want a new car that goes like stink...

right, so i do 5 mins diggin on the tinternet and find that henderson (living v close to me) is infact my best buddy from school!!! no frikkin way scott. we need a catch up mate.
pm'd ya

Last edited:
guys
cheers
location updated....seems henderson is very close to me and has a 'slightly' modified car...

always vowed id never have a french car after changing engine on a mk1 clio 16v...for a freinds son, what a PITA that was....but i was young a daft then, now i just want a new car that goes like stink...

You are not kidding. Hendersons Clio is very quick. My 197 was stock and he left me for dead at the last meet.

You are not kidding. Hendersons Clio is very quick. My 197 was stock and he left me for dead at the last meet.

hendo always had a knack of building a quick car...his old XR2 and fiesta Turbo were mental,....back in the day... :smile:
....or was it the driver?!?! we all thoght hendo had magical powers ;-)
hahah

Get yourself along to the next meet. Not sure when it is but now the good weather is almost here, i'm sure it won't be long.

if i can i will, 2 young boys at home takes a lot of my time up outside of work, but i'll be there if i can. found the route of the last moors run, looked brill!

if i can i will, 2 young boys at home takes a lot of my time up outside of work, but i'll be there if i can. found the route of the last moors run, looked brill!

It was superb. Andy172 showed us a few farm tracks around Castleton and Danby also. It was awesome tearing up the countryside with these little cars.

one of my favorites has always been a short stretch near where i live, Upleathem road, goes form traffic lights at 4 lanes end at top of apple orchard, outside of saltburn/ marske. headsoff towards guisboro skirting the village of upleatham....

that road sealed the sale of my westfield to its new owner when i took him for a test run...

http://g.co/maps/66t9z

:smile: