New members...

Hello, just started using the forum after recovering my profile, I currently drive a CLIO SX 1.2, I haven't had a powerful car just due to the ridiculous insurance prices. I've just turned 22 and next month I want to upgrade to something with a bit of power, I've had my eyes on white 200's for a while...

I also wanted a cup spoiler with my car, can you buy these separately and are they easy to fit?

Thanks for you time

Aaron.

Hello! Welcome to the forum.

Yes, id actually say with a GW 200 you have a good chance of finding one with it fitted already. However. Yes you can get them fitted sfter with no problems.

Hi welcome to the family you need to be a paid member to view the for sale posts it's only five pounds to join

Last edited:
welcome along..as above,you need to be a paid member to be able to access the for sale section...
hope you find one you will enjoy

Thanks for the help and the warm welcoming, I'll sign up later when I get on the computer....

if if anyone has a spare minute could they tell me what blue this is (in the video link below) as I really like it and am now indecisive between white or blue, seems to be less blues about from what I've seen so far, thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKIMZeqyOk

[MENTION=52455]CallorFold[/MENTION] don't you think it looked like it was kinda purple for an Albi, my 197 isnt that dark

@surfrus yeah I think it's just the lighting in the garage as you said. My racing blue looks totally different in different lights, it's quite cool how the colour changes so much. Black rain clouds, or early evening when it's just getting dark, the racing blue just glows :smiley:

Last edited:
[MENTION=589]DAN@ADRIAN FLUX[/MENTION] I tried Adrian Flux before I went with a GoCompare find, the quote's were ludicrously expensive by comparison. £2000 ish while I had zero no claims, and dropping to £1400 with the 2 years added. That's not far of DOUBLE what I actually ended up paying. Not sure if that's down to my age (24) or some other factor, but I was shocked it came out that high.