Evening all I'm Mark based in Central Scotland I have a lovely 200 owned it from new took delivery Dec/Jan 09, its white full fat with Recaros and cup spoiler, not had many issues, main ones were a new gearbox after 6 months, 3/4th gear synchro was fooked, front struts and top mounts changed at approx 3 yr point and of course I've had drivers seat covers changed twice, luckily this was all done under warranty with little fuss, I found the dealers very difficult to deal with however RUK were brilliant everytime.

Motoring history I've owned a 172/182 and now a 200, aswell as the 200 I've had a few Alfas for my sins and up until recently a 2006 hawk eye impreza. STI sadly that had to go to make way for the family car after the arrival of my wee boy.

The clio started its life as my wife's car and was handed down to me after the sale of the impreza, can't say I was sad to see it go, I love this little thing.

So why am I here well the car is approaching 5 yrs old now and starting to developed a few niggles most obvious on right now is the driver side hub carrier ball joint, with no warranty I'm am more than capable of doing most jobs myself (I'm an aircraft engineer to trade) and anything I can't do I have a very helpful mechanic across the road to help me out.

I would like to be a paid up member but cannot see to find the subscription link in the cp section ?

I hope to attend some meets in my area later in the year (work schedule permitting of course)

Cheers

Welcome along. Nice little history. Had an Alfa myself many years ago, 156 V6, I loved it for the noise and the interior. The garage loved it because they v were always fixing it. Lol

[MENTION=51035]M60RKK[/MENTION] you can get the ball joint from R sport wimbledon on its own rather than the whole hub.

welcome along mark!
good to see another 200 in the central area!
will keep an eye out for you, also check the regional section for up and coming meets :book:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Members 6
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7