New member from Scotland

Hello folks seems to be a better forum than renaultsport and cliosport.net for more Scotland members..

I drive a liquid yellow 200. It's currently in the garage getting a new gearbox. Thankfully still under warranty.. ....8)
wthuyt.jpg
Picture was taking up in bettyhill near Thurso.
2zisms2.jpg
28uptw7.jpg
rktrog.jpg

Welcome mate! Where abouts in scotland you from? Im pretty sure i seen this sitting outside mackie motors in brechin on monday night..?

Haha yea that's where it is getting its new gearbox. Dropped it off last Saturday. Still have to get the side re-sprayed as someone keyed all along one side :worried:

Am from Aberdeen

Haha yea that's where it is getting its new gearbox. Dropped it off last Saturday. Still have to get the side re-sprayed as someone keyed all along one side :worried:

Am from Aberdeen

I bought my clio from there, you could be waiting a while to get it back, they seem to take forever to do anything there.

Am from Montrose, am in Aberdeen all the time though, will give you a wee flash if I ever see you :wink:

Really?? They seem to be pretty good much better than the Renault dealer Evans halshaw in Aberdeen. Closed now.. So nearest one now is Brechin. They said the gearbox is ordered and should arrive this weekend.. Fingers crossed everything goes good..

Yea will need to get a meet again sometime soon as I missed the last one

Really?? They seem to be pretty good much better than the Renault dealer Evans halshaw in Aberdeen. Closed now.. So nearest one now is Brechin. They said the gearbox is ordered and should arrive this weekend.. Fingers crossed everything goes good..

Yea will need to get a meet again sometime soon as I missed the last one

Yeah I bought my 197 at the start of November, ended up not getting it till the start of December, went threw an mot before I got it and needed a bottom ball
Joint, took them near enough a month to get one from Renault in France and then to fit it. I was not amused haha

Yeah I missed it too mate, if you look in the Scotland section there's a thread about getting a meet organised in aberdeen soon

Similar Thread Suggestions